Friday 15 January 2010

Wife's gets even more of her new boyfriend!

Yesterday the wife was at work, and we both knew that she was going out that night with her new boyfriend Steve, for what we both thought was her second encounter of car sex with him. At about 5 o'clock on her way home from work I received a text from my wife telling me to run a bath as she hasn't got much time before she goes out. I did as I was told and went up stairs to run her her bath, and it was not long before she arrived home and came upstairs, where she began to get undressed, and I made sure I did not look at her while she got undressed as I knew she wouldn't like me staring at her naked body, this irritates her, and then she got in the bath.
I then asked her what time she thought she might be coming home, and she said no later than 10 o'clock as she had work in the morning, I then asked her that when she came home she would give me all the details, and would she allow me to lick all his cum out of her, and to this she agreed.
She then laid down in the bath to wet her hair, and I couldn't help myself looking at her beautiful body, which turned me on, as I could see her DD breasts swaying in the bath with her erect nipples. She then noticed me looking at her, and her eyes rolled around her now angry face and snapped at me, ' Will you fuck off I'm trying to get ready to go out, give me some fucking space at least'.
With this I felt my cock give a little buzz and felt some pre cum, come out of my small cock, as her dominance turns me on, and also I knew that the next person to feel her breasts and most likely fuck her wouldn't be me but Steve.
I then did as I was told and went downstairs and tried to watch TV, but I couldn't concentrate as I began to wonder what she was going to wear to go out in.
After about an hour she came downstairs into the room wearing a pair of jeans and a pink and black top which complimented her breasts showing quite a bit of her cleavage, and some black suede boots to finish off her look.
She had also straighten her long dark hair upstairs which came half way down her back,and sat down at the other end of the sofa beside me,to put her make up on, it felt like I was not even in the room as she didn't say a word to me.
It was getting nearer and nearer to 7 o' clock, the time that Steve would be picking her up, and the last bit of make up she put on, was her lip stick, and as she did this, again my cock give a twitch and some pre cum came out yet again, as I knew that this lipstick would most like come off either on Steve's lips or cock.
Her mobile then went off as she had a text from Steve, most likely saying he would be there soon, and they began exchanging texts with each other, and the funny thing is every time her phone received a text, my cock kept flinching and dripping.
Eventually after all the silence she said that she was going, and held out her hand for me to kiss, as I think she didn't want me to ruin her lipstick for her, and she then went out of the front door and locked it behind her.
I then got up to go outside for a fag, and as I did, I then realised how much I had been dripping, I could feel a wet patch down below, dripping down my thigh.
So now I had to wait just three long hours for her to come home and give me all the details, and then I could lick her better between he legs. The funny thing is, even though I like this lifestyle, when she go out the minutes seem like hours and I get really anxious, and I can't seem to settle down. At the start when she first goes out, my cock buzzes and drips, but will not get hard, but as time goes on the buzzing sometimes subsides a lot more and the anxiety increases, and my cock seems to shrink even more.
So I decided to take my mind off what is happening and try to play a game on the computer, but that doesn't last long, I then go outside for a couple of fags, try to watch TV, basically I can't seem to do a thing, just rotating my time having a fag, playing on the computer and watching the TV.
I thought fuck it I'll have a relaxing bath to take my mind off things, but that didn't help much, as now when I did lay back in the bath to relax, I couldn't helps wondering if she was fucking her boyfriend yet, and kept drifting off with images of them together, giving my cock one hell of a buzz.
Another funny thing when she goes out just can't seem to touch my cock, it's like I shouldn't, so when I am in the bath and have to wash it, it just doesn't feel right, and I rush it.
I then got out of the bath and dried myself and put on a dressing gown and noticed the time was 9 o' clock, and thought, at least she should be home in an hour, and decided to watch TV. Now time began to get even slower and slower, and by 9.45 I decided to go up stairs and look out of the bedroom window to wait for my wife to come home with the light off so she wouldn't see me looking.
The clocked seemed to of stopped even though I knew it hadn't, I waited and waited, and then it was 10.00, and I thought come on wife you should be home by now.
10.15 arrived and the anxiety levels were very high, and I started to get stomach cramps and chest pains increased, and eventually at 10.30 I saw the car pull up, so I ran downstairs into the kitchen, so it looked like I wasn't spying.
Wow, when she walked through that front door and then into the kitchen I saw the hair that she had taken so much time to straighten was now all a mess, it didn't take much to work out what she had been up too!
She then asked me ' I'm home on time aren't i?'
Even though she was half an hour later than she said she would come home, I knew that the question wasn't a question, and if I dare say she was late she wouldn't like it, so I replied, ' No your not late, your just in time like you said you would,' and with this she smiled at me and said ' I thought so.'
'I tell you what, I'm absolutely knacked, I tell you what he can't half fuck'.
We then both went upstairs to bed, and I was dying to hear what she had been up too, as she did say she would tell me when she got home, and that I could give her oral sex.
As we lay next to each other her hand came across to started to stoke my balls, which gave me one hell of a tingle, and began to tell me what she had been up to that night, knowing that while she rubbed me and talked, it would turn me on and frustrate me at the same time.
She wouldn't go in exact details with me, but she basically said after her boyfriend picked her up, he drove her a industrial estate and they went into a work unit, which was quite comfortable with a sofa. My wife was very happy with the surprise, as she thought they would be shagging in a cramp car again, and as soon as they walked int the door, Steve was all over her and they had sex straight away.
She said they did everything, he give her oral, she blew him off, they shagged doggy style, she shagged him on top and her on her back. She also told me that they were having sex all the time they were out with only a couple of five minute breathers, and he told her he could quite easily have sex with her all through the night as well.
She also said because it was a work unit in the middle of nowhere and that now one would hear them , she made a hell of a lot of moaning and screaming noises as he was one hell of a fuck, and he was very good at oral sex like me who knows how to use there fingers as well in the right place at the right time. ( this is one thing my wife says that I am good at, giving her oral sex )
She then moved her hand to my now erect cock and started to wank it slowly and said' I know I said you could give me oral sex when I come home, I've changed my mind as I don't need you too. I didn't realise that my boyfriend could do it as good as that, so I'm all out of orgasms, but what you can do is go between my legs for about one minute and that's all, and lick any spunk that is remaining up there like a good boy'
With this she cocked her leg open as she was laid on her side and I preceded to put my tongue up her pussy to clean her up, and i could taste his spunk, and felt how wet she was.
She then patted my head and said,' good boy, now that's enough, come and lay next to me again'
She then started to wank me again and I asked her if he had a big cock, which she said ' not really,I've had bigger, but he does not how to use it, and it even though it not that big, it's a lot bigger than yours you small cock wanker, fancy me having to go and find other cocks to fuck, cos you are selfish having a small cock, say your sorry'
' Sorry i have a small cock, and selfish that you have to have others cocks' i said.
' Good boy' she said again still while wanking my small cock slowly
' I'll tell you what I don't think I'll be needing your cock any where near me for a while now, as Steve seems to know what to do with both his cock and his tongue, so in future when you refer to my pussy, you will call it Steve's pussy OK, as you'll be not going anywhere near it now for hell of a long time with that small fucking cock'
With this I replied, ' Yes boss, but please don't stop me licking you, I beg you'
She then smiled at me, ' If your a very good boy I will let you lick me, as your cock has not got any other use'
' Thank you' I said
She then continued to wank me and her hand fumbled and she then complained, ' Fuck sake it hard gripping a small cock like yours, I'm use to bigger then this'
'sorry ' I replied.
'So you should be sorry you small dick, at least Steve's not selfish is he, he's got a nice cock'
I then asked her, ' did you suck his cock much, if so for how long?'
'Of course I did, for quite a while, he's got a nice cock, 15 mins here 15 mins there' she said teasingly
I then felt a jealous and said' you only seem to suck my cock for 5 mins at a time'
' Fucking hell are you taking the piss, lets get a few things right, one, you can't last longer than 5 mins when I suck you small fucking dick, where as Steve can last all night, two, your dam fucking lucky that I ever suck that thing anyway, three, Steve deserves my mouth round his cock more than yours, as he can please me with his cock where as you can't, so love to please him with my mouth' she said looking a bit mad.
I again apologized, and she then said ' So you should be, and I think to prove that you don't deserve my mouth at all and Steve does, I am going to bring him round here and fuck him in our bed while you are locked in the spare room where you will be quiet, and you will hear my screams of pleasure, and you will soon realise what a good fuck he is, and when he has finished with me and leaves, you will clean me up with you tongue, and have to fresh spunk, OK?'
With this I came with an almighty orgasm and shot my load thinking about what she had just said, I would be looking forward it.
Good night small dick, we are going to sleep. Night'
'Night angel' i replied, and we both went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment