Wednesday 13 January 2010

Wife has car sex with new conquest

After my hot wife's rejection of her sexual advances by her new friend Steve, the previous night, she arranged again to go out the following Saturday on the pull with her friend Emma, to try her luck again. But during the week she had been texting Steve and they seemed to be getting on very well to say the least, and by Saturday she told me that she didn't require me to take her and Emma into town, as her boyfriend was going to pick her up, and she was going to meet her mate in town and go clubbing.
This time though as she prepare herself to go out, took longer than normal, also i've never seen her try on so many outfits as if she was on a mission to impress.
At 7 o'clock her boyfriend pulled up outside the house as expected and i was left at home wondering what she was up too all night. I did try and keep myself busy, but again I just couldn't concentrate on anything, again scared, but with a limp buzzing cock.
The time eventually arrive at 3.30 in the morning, and she pulled up outside in Steve's car, and as she started to walk down the path, I left the bedroom and stood on the landing to watch her come through the front door so that i could see if she looked like she had been fucked.
What I did see was that she was no longer wearing the bra she went out in,and looked rather worn out, surely she has had some fun, and I will hear all about it, and was time to have our fun. We both then went into the bedroom where she began to get undress and get into the bed where I joined her and asked, ' Did you get fucked tonight?'
She replied, ' No, he only had a grope of my tits and had a little snog, but talked most of the time in his car for about an hour after leaving the night club'.
I thought this man must be crazy with a hot woman like my wife after him, then my wife said ' wank your small cock now and hurry up, as I'm turning around as I'm knackered and off to sleep'
I did as I was told and had a wank, and then went to sleep cuddled up to my wife.
In the morning I awoke with my wife laid on her back naked looking sexy as fuck, and I couldn't help myself into caressing her large breasts with what seemed to be erect aroused nipples. With this she opened her eyes with a smile and we began talking about this and that, while I continued to caress her whole body with my hands. Then just out of the blue she said, 'I got fucked long and hard last night, it was one hell I a fuck he knackered me out.'
With this I was knocked back as I had wished I had known she had got fucked when she had come in, the little liar, and I was just about to tell her she should of told me this when she had come in, but as I was just about too, she lowered her hands and started rubbing my balls and then she started to softly wank my now hard cock.
'Sorry I had to lie last night, but I had been that knackered from getting fucked from Steve's big cock for ages in his car, I just felt I needed to come home and go straight to sleep, you don't mind that I had to lie do?'
The little minx, knowing that when she is rubbing my cock like that, she knows I won't mind, and I replied, ' Course I understand'. as I was enjoying her wanking me.
She then ordered, 'That's good then, so now you can finish yourself off then, and wank that small cock, as that's no good to me you small cock wanker. No wonder I have to find other cocks to fuck with a cock like yours you selfish bastard'
I wanked as hard as I could, looking at my lying hot wife naked next to me, knowing that she had had a good fuck last night in a car with Steve, and that her pussy is out of bounds for my cock, but not anyone else's.
When I shot my load she said ' good boy, that's all your cocks good for, is you wanking it you small cock wanker, as I don't need it for anything as I can find loads of cocks to fuck me, when ever I want, can't I?'
I agreed with her, and then I got out of bed and got dressed while my wife got into the bath to wash away her sexual sweat from the previous night.

2 comments:

  1. Listen to this fun hot wife stories in audio, and it's fun to listen to the girls read you the sexy stories. Fun hot wife, slut wife, cuckold and dominant wife stories from fun2readbooks, really fun to listen to, also in digital and paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to this fun hot wife stories in audio, and it's fun to listen to the girls read you the sexy stories. Fun hot wife, slut wife, cuckold and dominant wife stories from fun2readbooks, really fun to listen to, also in digital and paperback.

    ReplyDelete