Thursday 14 January 2010

I worshipped my hot wife's pussy

My wife had decided that I needed to worship her pussy with my tongue tonight, as she needed to ram it home to me that she was boss.
She ran a bath to get all cleaned up and she left me her water for me to get cleaned up too,and when I had got out of the bath and went into the bedroom she was laid on my side of the bed naked waiting for me, as she didn't want to sleep in a wet patch, I had too.
I kissed her feet and thanked her for letting me have a chance of kissing her pussy as I had missed It for a while now, as she had been busy with other men.
I then started to caress her breasts and lick her pert aroused nipples, while at the same time massaging the rest of her body with my hands.
She then said, 'Worship me you bitch'
With this I knew what she wanted and started to kiss lower and lower on her body, where she then spread her legs open, and I started to slowly lick her between her leg, and stroked her inner thigh with my hands.
I licked around her clitoris and then inserted my tongue up her, thinking that another cock had been up there two nights ago, and wished it was full of spunk now for me to lick up. She then snapped at me, 'There's no spunk up there tonight so lick my clit you bitch'
I did as I was told and began slowly to lick her clit, gradually increasing speed, and she began moaning with pleasure, and I could see she had her eyes shut obviously thinking about someone else. She then looked up and saw me looking at her and shouted,'How dare you look at me' and pulled the quilt over me so that she couldn't see me, nor I see her.
She again started to moan with pleasure as I lick her, then she said, ' I'm off out on Thursday night to get fucked and you can clean me up again with your tongue can't you, and lick up all my boyfriend spunk?'
I know this actually wasn't a question, this was an order and I replied eagerly, 'I'd love too, I can't wait'.
I carried on licking again and then inserted one finger to hit her g spot, and she began moaning even more with pleasure, obviously thinking about what she was going to do on Thursday with her boyfriend.
' Fucking hell I love cocks fucking me, especially young one's, your to old now, you couldn't keep up with them, you only last a minute, and you've still got a small cock haven't you, you wanker'. she said teasingly.
' yes I know i have a small cock, I'm sorry, and you have fuck anyone you like because it is my fault I have a small cock not yours '. I replied.
Then she petted me like a pet dog and said, 'Good boy, we both know where we stand, so get licking me me little cock'
I began to lick her yet again, until she started moaning again, then rubbed her g spot with one finger, then eventually two and by this time she was loving it, and then she stated, ' fucking hell, I'm off out on Saturday night too, as I need some fresh young cock to play with, in fact hopefully I could pick up a couple of young blokes, OK with you, my small cock hubby'
Again this was not a question but a statement and I just agreed with her while I carried on licking her and rubbing her g spot until she had one hell of an orgasm and ordered me out from between her legs, as she now had had enough, and now got onto her side of the bed.
I then thanked her for letting me worship her pussy, and she said ' So you should thank me you lucky small cock wanker. Right I'm off to sleep now, so wank that small cock of yours yourself, as I can't be arsed with that small thing, and hurry up about it, as I'm tired'
I then got into bed on my side of the bed where she had been previously laid, straight in the wet patch she had made, and wanked myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment